Friday, August 16, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.”
Peter F. Drucker

                I think this quote means that we need to go above and beyond what is considered passable. As our character is built we have to realize that if we begin on correct terms and in the right path, with good intentions, that our values determine the outcome of our journey.  It’s like if my teacher gave us an assignment with two sides on the paper and I knew she would only check if we did one side. I know that there really isn’t any need to finish it all. It won’t really affect me in a negative way. But, I know what’s right. I know that I have to do what is expected of me. Even when nobody is looking. It tests who we are as people.


No comments:

Post a Comment