Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Life Planning Progress

      I’m actually doing quite a bit of progress son my life-planning goals. Maybe not as much as I’d like. I have been very busy this year as it is my first here at HPIAM. Also I have age-restrictions as I'm just only 15 years old but I definitely understand. I’m trying my best to continue them but I have faith that this summer I will accomplish many of those goals. Most of the things that I have achieved have to do with smaller goals that don’t mean as much in the long run but I’m excited to achieve one of them. I just have received a volunteer application so I can actually help people. I make a commitment to read my goals every single day and expand more and more as I continue on through life because I think this has helped me a lot and I thank Mr. Haymore for this great assignment that has helped me in many aspects.


No comments:

Post a Comment