Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Only I can change my lifer. No one can do it for me.”
-Carol Burnett

I am who I am. I am the driver in the highway of life. I have choices. I know what is right and what is wrong. I have control. No one else does. I take actions that have consequences. I believe that I have power within myself to be who I want to be. This is MY life. In the end, the only think certain is that the decisions I make will in turn create new beginnings. Whether they are the ones I had in mind is up to me. My mom might want me to be a housewife or something of a sort, but I shall aspire to be more. I shall aspire to be independent and self-sufficient. That life isn’t enough for me so I’ll work as hard as I can to get what I want the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment