Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Top 5 Heart Health Tips
  1. Try to keep a healthy food diet
  2. Avoid smoking
  3. Have a healthy lifestyle
  4. Maintain a healthy body weight
  5. Reduce your stress

  


       Personally I will try my best to improve my health by reducing my stress and maintaining a healthy body weight. I used to stress out way more than I currently do and it used to impact my health very negatively. I landed in the hospital a few times but now I am aware that there are many things that I should be grateful for. I will be more organized and prepared in order reduce any kind of stress I have. Although technically I have a healthy body weight I want to exercise more. As I turn fifteen I hope I will be granted the freedom to go to the park and run a few laps and exercise. I want to lose bit of weight to feel comfortable and I will not starve myself but instead increase physical activity in an outdoor environment. That will help reeuce my stress as well and increase my self-esteem. 



No comments:

Post a Comment