Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement
“The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
    N. C. State football coach Lou Holtz
  1. 1.        Can people trust me to do what is right?
  2. 2.       Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. 3.       Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”
-Lou Holtz

Having a strong sense of morality is needed to make people trust you. I can be trusted to do what is right because I believe in what is correct. Giving your best will guarantee success and nothing less because you did what you had to do and maybe even went beyond. I always try my best because that is what I’m worth and what people deserve. The Golden Rule is very important. I treat people how I want to be treated because I always think of them first and put myself in their position.



No comments:

Post a Comment