Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Student Success Statement



“That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but our power to do has increased.”

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


I honestly love this quote so much because it is definitely empowering. If I look back on all the things I have improved on because I tried it makes me feel good about myself. This gives me hope for the future. If I don’t understand something now all I have to do is try and I’ll get it. I know I will. Golly I am really happen and hopeful right now. That’s something I rarely am. Anyway, this is the secret to being happy! Persevering will help you achieve your goals. If I don't understand a math problem I will do it over and over again until I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment